Monday, February 8, 2016

Research Blog #1: Initial Topic Idea

I've been brainstorming a few ideas for the final paper, with a subject focus on Colege Majors. I think there are a lot of different angles I could approach this subject from which is why I like it.
I want to do further research on the subject before I decide how to approach it, because i'd like to find out if there are any researched trends or statistics that could make for interesting paper topic. I'd like to find out statistically what the most popular majors are and why. Maybe analyze the demographics behind certain majors. Are there profiles, (types of people), most common in certain majors. Are some majors primarily male vs female, or primarily Caucasian vs African American or another race. If through research I am able to find some proven demographical or gender trends and statistics, I think this would be a very fascinating topic to write about for my final paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment